In past few years, FDA or Food and Drug Administration department is continuously receiving an uptick in grievances from new patients of knee replacement surgeries, overtly from those who have previously undergone DePuy knee replacement or Depuy Attune Knee Replacement surgery.
The surprising factor is that since the day this device was introduced to the market, not much time has passed, within a few years’ time frame, filing of Lawsuits for Defective DePuy Knee Replacement has crossed the bar of expectancy, they are gradually becoming infinite.
Now, situation has reached to this level that lots of patients are wondering or I would say waiting for legal DePuy knee replacement recall.
Brief On DePuy Attune Knee System
It is a medical device designed by DEPUY Synthes to enhance the stability to the patients suffering from severe knee problems.
Regrettably, numerous patients who received the DePuy Pinnacle found their post-operative experience totally opposite.
In fact, increasing lawsuits across the country claim that the Pinnacle caused plenty of painful side effects that eventually forced them to undergo another surgery to eliminate or fix the implant.
Complications Associated With Attune Knee System, forced the patients to file lawsuits to appeal for depuy knee recall:
- Untying or instability of the implant.
- Nerve damage.
- Heat or warmth in the knee.
- Tibial subsidence.
- Swelling around the knee joint.
- Joint pain.
- Device dislocation.
- Fracture of the femur or tibia.
- Fracture of device components.
- Necrosis (death of tissue) or soft tissue damage
- Raised levels of cobalt and chromium ions causing infection.
- Severe pain that spreads to the groin and/or back
- Damage to the bone cells or causing Osteolysis
- Fluid collections
- Difficulty standing or walking; limited mobility
- Revision surgery (second surgery needed to correct or replace implant)
- Diminution in the range of motion
- Misalignment of implant components
- Clicking or grinding sounds when walking
- Metal shedding debris
Do read this post, since it is all about the lawsuits filed and what sort of actions has been taken yet in regards to all of these lawsuits online.